galien del vecchio
My objective is to combine my academic studies and sporting talent. I have the experience and motivation to work hard in both required attributes in order to leave an impact on the college team I represent.
Year of Birth
Information on Galien DEL VECCHIO
School name : EDHEC BUSINESS SCHOOL
Bachelor graduation : 2024
High school grades : Math A, Science B, English B
Baccalaureate : 15,77
French ranking : 3/6
Doubles ranking : +2
Height : 6’83 ft
Weight : 179 lb
Career Singles Wins/Losses : 333/237
Top 5 Tournament finishes :
- Youth circuit winner (2017)
- Regional champion (2018)
- Winner 11 junior singles tournament (2012-2018)
- Winner of the Mouratoglou academy tournament (2019)
- Winner 3 adult singles tournament (2020-2022)
Best serve MPH : 122
Tennis Honors : Young Promising player
Additional Tennis Info :
- Diploma International Tennis Coach
- Off-court experiences (chair umpire, supervisors, ball boys,…)
What makes you different ?
Professionalism, singleness, determination and autonomy are the values that have been driving my whole life.
Thus, it would be an honor for me to be able to share them with you and your collaborators starting by being part of your team.
Why do you want to compete in college ?
I would like to continue to combine sports and academics while having the honor of representing the school by playing for the team at the championships.
College goals ?
Boost my tennis level
Improve my English level / Obtain a master 2 in business / Deepen my professional skills / Live a great inter- national experience
Tennis and Life goals ?
I’ve been combining my passion, tennis, and my studies for about 10 years now. Therefore, I know for a fact that managing your time while being productive isn’t always an easy task, es- pecially for young students.On the basis of that postulate which me, academic and sporting, emerged my professional project: to find a Tennis Academy allowing young people who wish to combine studies and sport to realize their project’s life.To find a Tennis Academy that would give the opportunity to young people like me to achieve their goals.
After tennis, I have many experiences in other passions :
- Travels: 30 countries visited
- Team sports, Fighting sports, Outdoor sports (Trail, di- ving, Skiing, mountaineering, climbing)
- Cryptocurrency & investment : Management of a perso- nal wallet
- Finance: M&A internship
- Rhetoric and geopolitics (speech and pleading) Semi- finalist of the Grand Oral 2021
My goal is to combine sport and studies, and I’m ready to work hard for it.